Friday, February 15, 2013

Sincerely, Your Stalker


Dear you,

I think I’m falling for you.
The way that you walk.
The way that you smile.
The way that you talk.
I blush when you see me looking your way.
You’re so beautiful.
I love the way that you comb your hair in the mirror.
I see your reflection out of the corner of my eye and I smile.
You are perfect.
The way you look when you sleep.
Beautiful.
That’s what you are.
I know I’m falling for you.
I also fell off your windowsill.
There isn’t enough room to sit comfortably and watch you at the same time.
There’s also that occasional moment where you almost see me.
I have to lean to the side into your potted flowers.
It isn’t comfortable.
It doesn’t help that you’re on the second floor.
Like sheesh, couldn’t you be more considerate?
Also, sometimes you close the curtains and that’s just plain rude.
Maybe you could move your mirror three inches to the left so I can see the reflection off your trophies that bounce to the glass cup you keep beside your bed.
That way, I can see you from all angles of your room.
Thanks a bunch.

Sincerely,
Your stalker

No comments:

Post a Comment